Thursday, September 18, 2008

Welcome Friends

Greetings Earth Loving Friends!

I am newly inspired to try once again at keeping a blog going.
I will mostly be focusing on my interactions with the earth, and my life as an artist. As I progress along this beautifully foliated path, gleaning from the wonderful delights along the way, I witness a blooming and a metamorphosis.

As time moves along, people are coming round circle and once again taking more notice of the true gift that is our Earth. We realize that it is long overdue to pay closer attention and strive to protect our wonderful natural habitat.

This blog goes along a journey, my journey, as I move through this circle. The progression of my efforts to serve Mother Earth through art, form, and education will happily be shared.
Please feel free to post comments, express your interest, and share your stories with us all. Together we will make a difference!

Listen to the Earth speak.

Keep in Going, Keep it Growing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow -Kata.....this is beautiful and I am soooooo in awe of the artful changes which you have created in yourself as a human being and on the land (here and other places) as you literally craft your self in the ecosystems you are part of. Your service to the world of sustainable change is wonderous.
ingshXO Brandy

ladybird said...

I am in awe looking at the beautiful homes that was made from the earth. You are an artistic group of individuals, and an inspiration to all who look upon your creations.

Stuart said...

keep it growing sister love...